Career at USHIO
Electrical Development Engineer (m/f/x)
Full-time position focused on electronics development & power electronics
Location: USHIO Deutschland GmbH, Münchener Str. 10, 85643 Steinhöring
Contact: Mr. Richard Dilger, Electrical Development Engineer
Telephone: +49 8094 9054 196
With approximately 6,000 career employees worldwide, USHIO provides speciality lighting solutions to a wide-range of industries. Here in Germany, we develop the appropriate controls, ballasts, and accessories at our site in Steinhöring, Bavaria. Our development tasks include interesting and challenging customer-specific requirements as well as creating large-scale production series.
We are looking for a candidate to join our research & development (R&D) team as soon as possible.
As a key member of the development department, the electrical development engineer actively contributes to the business success of the company. Ideally, you have a scientific education and several years of professional experience.
What do we expect?
- The development of prototype electrical systems from conception and design stages
- Electrical and thermal design and simulation of the assembly in advance
- Verification of the simulation results and qualification of the system
- Creation of documentation which supports the development process
- Optimisation and support of existing assemblies
- Accompaniment of new products through the journey to production maturity
Who are you?
- University degree in electrical engineering
- Sound knowledge of analogue and digital circuit technology
- Experience in low-level programming of ARM-based micro-controllers
- Ideally familiar with layout and simulation software
- A natural propensity for interdisciplinary out-of-the-box thinking
- Independent, meticulous worker who is not afraid to challenge the norm with innovative ideas
- Excellent written and spoken English with an intermediate knowledge of German (minimum B1)
Where can we take your career?
Flat hierarchies, open doors, and a creative team – help analyse, determine, and shape the big picture. If you don’t just want to do your job, but have fun at the same time, while pushing the boundaries of technology and to grow professionally, USHIO is the right place for you. Providing structured training and a personal mentor, who is ever-present for all of your questions, are paramount as we encourage you to enhance your career alongside us.
- A young, dynamic working environment with short communication channels
- Working in a rapidly developing international environment
- Training for personal and professional career development
- Competitive salary, the right tools, and support in fulfilling your tasks
Do You Have Questions?
Call our development manager directly: +49 8094 / 9054-196
If you see yourself in this profile and want to design the products of tomorrow at USHIO, please send a cover letter and resume to Richard.Dilger@ushio.de
This position will be based at USHIO Deutschland GmbH, Münchener Str. 10, 85643 Steinhöring