If you are interested in space industry, we invite you to the @ECSSMET conference, where Ushio in cooperation with @ESA / @ESTEC will be presenting super interesting abstracts on the sun simulator topic
The aim of the “European Conference on Spacecraft Structures, Materials and Environmental Testing” is to promote and facilitate discussion and exchange of experience and information among members of the various mechanical engineering disciplines and environmental testing community concerned with spacecraft development, assembly, integration and verification.
The conference sessions will be devoted to:
• Mechanical architecture, design and engineering
• Materials (metallic, composite, ceramics)
• Structural dynamics, including shock and micro-vibration
• In-flight experiments and flight data
• Environmental testing and test prediction