We are looking forward to welcoming all key industry stakeholders and decision makers to the Ushio stand (C1-644) at the 2017 edition of DRINKTEC, taking place between 11-15 September.
Ushio is delighted to showcase the latest product in its portfolio; PureRelease
PureRelease – New UV technology for water purification at point-of-dispense, providing clean water in an instant, independent of water temperature.
Why the Ushio PureRelease?
- Pure water just before it is served at any point-of-dispense
- 10,000 L of tested disinfection performance
- Purification in cold or hot water applications
- Compact size and easy to integrate
- Instant on/off switch
- Power consumed only when water is released
Visitors can also expect to view Ushio’s new series of disinfection devices, which are developed for the disinfection of PET preforms, caps and bottles. The devices are designed in such a way that they can be easily mounted on to existing machinery.
Why the Ushio Disinfection and Sterilisation Heads?
- Easily mounted on to existing machinery
- Able to disinfect preforms just before entering the blowing process
- Compact design and flexibility
- Designed and tested to ensure optimum reliability and low maintenance
DRINKTEC is the world’s leading trade fair for the beverage and liquid food industry
11-15 September 2017
Messe München, Germany