PureRelease: Water Purification
PureRelease: Instant Water Purification & Disinfection
USHIO’s PureRelease is the gold standard of UV disinfection in the water dispenser manufacturing industry, instantly providing clean water. Whether installed as part of an office water cooler, or as an under-the-sink solution at home, PureRelease is the go-to, chemical-free, answer to your safe water needs.
PureRelease has been designed to make it easier to integrate a disinfection solution at the point of dispensation (POD). Unlike many chemical or filter based alternatives, PureRelease uses a short wavelength UV-C 242nm excimer lamp to generate xenon plasma that shines through layers of phosphor and quartz tubing. This guarantees that PureRelease will surpass accepted disinfection standards, to ensure that you are drinking the highest quality water.
- Water and Beverage Dispensers
- Residential Tap Water Systems
- White Goods (washing machines, dishwashers etc.)
- Legionella Prevention in HVAC Systems
- Medical Disinfection
- Mobility (boats, caravans etc.)
- Other Commercial and Industrial Applications
With the implementation of vacuum-ultraviolet (VUV) light technology, this instant-on device is activated as water passes through it at a rate of up to 4 litres per minute. As there are only negligible levels of infrared heat produced by VUV, PureRelease is able to guarantee purification while maintaining the same temperature, for the perfect glass of potable H2O every time.
- Reliable Disinfection: PureRelease continuously surpasses the accepted levels of disinfection. During production, USHIO practice a stringent quality control regime, to ensure that all products exceed requirements.
- Independent Temperature: cold water stays cold, hot water stays hot, thanks to the use of VUV light.
- Integrated Outlet: Compact size that integrates directly into the existing water dispensation system.
- Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation (UVGI): deactivates microorganisms.
- Worry-Free: PureRelease is designed with a treatment capacity from 5,000 up to 15,000 litres of water, and will alert you when a replacement is required.
- Cost-Effective: Power consumption takes place only the when water is flowing, offering extremely low energy costs of approximately 0.40 EUR per 10,000 litres (calculated at 0.20 EUR per kWh).
- A Sustainable Choice: contains no mercury, and fulfils RoHS requirements.
- Low Maintenance: No moving parts to breakdown, and no filters to be cleaned.
Contact us: email@example.com