IR Twin Tube
IR Twin Tube
IR Twin Tube lamps are a prime example of the speciality IR lamps designed by Ushio. A unique characteristic of infrared Twin Tube lamps is the extraordinary mechanical robustness, a benefit achieved as the two filament tubes are melted together. A rapid heat-up time of just a few seconds makes it possible to switch the emitter on and off frequently. Customisation is possible, as Ushio are ready to include modifications such as integrated reflectors, universal burning position, and waterproofing.
- Welding of synthetic fluid reservoirs
- Heating or fusing of synthetics
- Heating of composite materials
- Drying of varnish and paper
- Activating adhesives
- Lamination and shrinking of foils
- Semiconductor and photo-voltaic production
- Heating prior to flash freezing
- High radiation power
- Easy Plug-in solution available
- Short or medium wavelength radiation
- Various filament designs
- Single or double ended electric outlet
- Cross section / profiles: 22 mm x 11 mm or 30 mm x 15 mm
- Printing industry
- Automotive industry
- Semiconductor industry
- Food and Beverage industry
Visit our downloads page to receive your free copy of the Infrared Lamps for Diverse Industrial Applications brochure.
To begin your sales enquiries, fill in the form on our contact page.