Are you, or do you know someone who is an experienced SEO Content Writer?
Our very small but well assembled Marketing Team needs support from a dynamic, self-motivated individual. We are searching for an enthusiastic, experienced, native English SEO content writer who can help us to connect with our customers in a new way, through the creation and curation of compelling and engaging content.
The SEO Content Writer will work closely with the technical team, business development, and marketing members of our organisation, so strong communication skills are a must.
- Develop a short and long term plan for content marketing with a strong focus on SEO in line with various project and product campaign requirements.
- Develop a company language and standardise all processes, bringing consistency to all marketing communications.
- Create SEO web content using relevant topical keywords and inline with the current focus.
- Creation of a wide range of other content for a wide range of channels including digital/web, emails, social media, offline etc., and cover a broad range of outlets such as newsletters, print, video, whitepapers, reports.
- Grow USHIO’s online social presence across all channels and hone the social strategy.
- Develop and manage a content calendar and overview for social media and other online channels in line with USHIO’s social and SEO strategy.
- Stay up to date with current digital trends and generate new ideas to increase awareness of USHIO as a brand in the European market.
- Furthermore, you will be involved in managing specific product campaigns.
- Excellent writing skills in English; a great storyteller (Native English preferred)
- Proven work experience as an SEO content writer and familiar with SEO tools such as searchmetrics /wordstream.
- Experience with MS Office, WordPress, Buffer, Mailchimp or similar.
- Experience working within a corporate B2B environment would be advantageous.
- A second language (German/Japanese) would be a plus!
- Ability to work across various projects simultaneously.
If this sounds like your next new challenge, please send a recent CV, letter of motivation and a couple of examples of relevant work to firstname.lastname@example.org