Highest optical output power 200mW for Ushio’s HL63391DG and HL63392DG
Oude Meer, March 2018 – Ushio, a global provider of optical devices, has launched HL63391DG and HL63392DG into the market which are the highest optical output power 200mW single transvers mode laser diode at 639nm in 5.6mm small package with monitor photodiode*1 for Industrial use.
Less power consumption
The laser diodes which have features such as excellent directivity, narrow monochromaticity and small size, are suitable as light sources for various optical applications. Especially the 630~640nm red laser is suitable for laser leveler, distance meter, positioning sensor and medical application.
Ushio has been supporting these markets with a broad product lineup of 630~640nm red and optical output power from 5 to 200mW with single transverse mode.
Now, Ushio is introducing the new 200mW single transverse mode red laser diode HL63391DG and HL63392DG which have less power consumption by optimizing the laser structure, active layers and facet coating. Also, these products have photodiode built in for optical output power monitoring.
About the Product
- The highest optical output power 200mW single transverse mode 639nm in 5.6mm small package with monitor photodiode.
- Reduced power consumption by 12% compared with a conventional Ushio equivalent product.
- Selectable from 2 types of internal circuit which are cathode common (HL63391DG), anode common (HL63392DG).
- Laser module
- Medical equipment
- Light source for optical equipment
*1 As of March 2018 by UOS’s market investigation.
1. Absolute Maximum Rating (Tc=25oC)
Optical Output Power(25oC)
Optical Output Power(60oC)
LD reverse voltage
PD reverse voltage
2. Optical and Electrical Characteristic (Tc=25±3oC)
Beam divergence Perpendicular to the junction
3. Internal circuit of HL63391DG, HL63392DG