Infrared Development Engineer (m/f)
Our sister company BLV is expanding its development department at its German premises in Steinhöring (near Munich) and is looking for an Infrared Development engineer (m/f).
As an important member of the development department, the development engineer actively contributes to the business success of the company. Ideally, you have a scientific education and several years of professional experience. Knowledge in coating technologies is an advantage. You will attend joint meetings with end customers, support partners at trade shows and work closely with the sales manager and other application experts.The development engineer reports to the General Manager R&D and Quality.
- Feasibility analysis, design and development of new infrared products
- Measurement and evaluation of the developed products as well as analysis of external samples
- Compatibility tests of device-lamp combinations
- Analysis of the current state of technology and research
- Research into new coating technologies and associated production processes
- Basic research in the field of infrared emitters
- Excellent written and oral knowledge of English and/or German. Chinese and/or Japanese are a plus
- Diploma in physics or comparable degree with corresponding scientific knowledge. Quality, production and customer-oriented way of thinking and acting are required
- Experience in optical and electrical measurement technology is a plus
- Results-oriented with time management skills and the ability to work independently and proactively in a team
- Safe in dealing with Microsoft Office
- A young, dynamic working environment with short communication channels
- Working in a rapidly developing international environment
- Training for personal and professional development
- Competitive salary, tools and support in fulfilling your tasks
You would like to promote the business success of our company together with us? Then we look forward to receiving your meaningful application documents including copies of certificates. Please send all documents directly to Ms. D. Auer, HR Manager at BLV (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you have any questions about the job description, please contact our General Manager R&D and Quality T. Baum: email@example.com.
BLV Licht- und Vakuumtechnik GmbH – Münchener Str. 10 – 85643 Steinhöring – Deutschland
SEO Content Writer
Our very small but well assembled Marketing Team needs support from a dynamic, self-motivated individual. We are searching for a an enthusiastic, qualified, native English speaking SEO Content Writer who will help us connect with our customers in a new way through the writing of compelling and engaging content. The SEO Content Writer will work closely with the technical team, business development, and marketing members of our organisation, so strong communication skills are a must.
- Develop a short- and long-term plan for content marketing with SEO a key focus.
- Develop a company language and standardise all processes, bringing consistency to all marketing tools and activities.
- For web content, the copy should be search engine optimised. We will be relying on your expertise in this area.
- Write for a wide range of channels including digital/web, emails, social media, offline etc., and cover a broad range of outlets such as newsletters, print, video, whitepapers, reports – long and short copy.
- Grow USHIOs online social presence and develop the social strategy.
- Develop and manage a content calendar and overview for social media and other online channels in line with USHIOs social and SEO strategy.
- Stay up-to-date with current digital trends generate new ideas to increase awareness of USHIO as a brand in the market (for internal and external use).
- Furthermore, you will be involved in running specific product campaigns.
- Excellent writing skills in English; a great storyteller (Native English)
- Proven work experience as a SEO Content Writer
- Experience with MS Office, WordPress, tools as Buffer, MailChimp or similar
- Familiarity working with keyword other SEO practices
- Some experience with broader digital marketing practices and lead generation
- Experience working within a corporate b2b industrial environment
- Second language (German / Japanese) would be a plus!
- Ability to work under pressure and to manage deadlines
- Stability and opportunities in an internationally active group
- Varied design and further training opportunities
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Continuous salary development
You will report to the Marketing Manager.
Would you like to use your abilities to contribute to the success of our company?
If the answer is yes, we look forward to receiving your application, including a mention of your salary expectations (by email); addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
USHIO Europe B.V. – Breguetlaan 16 – 1038BC Oude Meer – The Netherlands